CyberSoft.com | Makers of Linux and UNIX anti-virus Computer Security Products
The VFind™ Security ToolKit (VSTK) is a suite of four powerful network and computer antivirus utilities that provides flexible and uncompromising computer antivirus protection. The VFind™ Security Toolkit contains:
- VFind™, the first ever UNIX antivirus scanner, with a unique heterogeneous design that allows for complete protection, in today's multi-platform networks. All VFind™ Security Toolkit products feature a Cryptographic Integrity Tool (CIT), Universal Atomic Disintegration (UAD) and MVFilter.
- CIT is a fantastic antivirus security tool that has multiple uses, it reports on all files that have been removed, added, modified or duplicated. It can tighten baseline configuration control down to a single bit. It can also be used with surgical precision on an entire system or single file. The CIT tool produces a database of cryptographic hash values for every file it is directed to manage.
- The UAD tool, besides it's use in antivirus protection—is built for making identification based upon direct inspection of the data. It make no assumptions about the file's contents based upon the file's name. Which increases response and reduces downtime. This tool also provides the ability for proper data identification through "context switching" which allows for greater degree of antivirus protection when files are used in both Windows and UNIX.
- MVFilter disinfects OLE documents (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) from macro viruses (both VBA and Word Basic). The MVFILTER has a specific advantage over the competition—eliminating and preventing a ghost virus. MVFilter prevents ghost virus by zeroing out the entire virus and macro name, and leaves nothing for another virus scanner to detect.
- AVA, included in your maintenance and support, is a service that can provide automated, accurate, and rapid responses to cyber threats in the event of a cyber war or other major event.
- ...and more
- The Daemon provides user applications virus scanning and detection services at a high level of performance. Running as a daemon process, it eliminates the need to re-initialize the scan engines on each request. Reducing the need to use system resources by processing files as they are received, improving response time and minimizing the effect of virus scanning on the main application.
- Avatar maintains the system baseline configuration. It does so by executing system security policies that act as an intrusion detection and response system.
- learn more
Get started with the VFind™ Security Toolkit with VSTK Lite, containing core tools for basic scanning functionality. VSTK Lite is for those customers who need a basic virus scanner but without any of the additional security tools. The Lite toolkit includes the multi-threaded VFind-MT along with VFind, UAD and VDL management tools.
VSTK for Windows
VFind for Microsoft Windows is a new product that brings all of the flexibility and innovation of VFind Security Toolkit Standard to Windows. A new Microsoft Windows centric graphical user interface insures that everyone can use the tools without special knowledge.
Advanced users still have direct access to the individual tools without the need to access the GUI. VSTK for Windows includes multi-threaded vfind-mt, UAD and VDL management systems.
Want More Info?
Need more information about how we can help protect your servers and safeguard your desktops no matter what OS they run?