CyberSoft.com | Makers of Linux and UNIX anti-virus Computer Security Products
The ISVA (Information Security Vendors Association), dedicated to pushing the bounds of information security worldwide through the dedication of our membership. We aspires to make the world a safer place by harnessing the resources of the worldwide infosec vendor community for the good of everyone.
ISVA goals include:
- Promote the Association, champion the cause of information security and act as a voice for the vendor community worldwide at all levels throughout; government, industry, commerce and the wider consumer community.
- Become indispensable in the provision of services that are both germane to member needs and delivered effectually.
- Cultivate vigorous relationships with special interest groups, other industry associations, government bodies, etc. to build awareness and develop business opportunities on behalf of the members.
- Build an eco-system that delivers a complete business development infrastructure focused on the members needs, which enables them to expand their businesses with greater efficiency, at a lower cost and decreased risk.
- Facilitate an environment where inter-member relationships can flourish, empowering them to explore joint opportunities, potential new products and extending market reach.
- Provide a mechanism to identify issues that affect the sector and develop solutions through the provision of generic research, third-party experts and internal advisory capabilities.
- Implement creative generic marketing programs to generate solid opportunities for the members.
- Encourage the members to develop and adopt global certification, standards and interoperability that will increase the saleability of their products and services through increased customer confidence.
Create a globally recognized Kite Mark.
"The IT security industry comprises of thousands of companies and hundreds of thousands of people around the globe who provide critical goods and services that ensure business and the wider society can reduce the risks associated with information and technology," explains Ken Bagnall, Managing Director, The Email Laundry.
"Even though we have associations for travel agents (ABTA), bankers (BBA) and other IT areas like storage and networking (SNIA), there has never been a coherent and democratic association that represents the corporate security industry – The ISVA aims to be that voice!"
The not for profit organization seeks to champion the cause of information security and act as a voice for the vendor community worldwide at all levels in government, industry, commerce and the wider consumer community. With initial direction based on discussions with nearly 200 vendors. The ISVA aims to give all members an equal voice.
As a founding member CyberSoft sees the importance of the ISVA to the information security community and is dedicated to helping further it's goals. Though this partnership CyberSoft hopes to strengthen the commitment to antivirus software for UNIX/Linux globally.
CyberSoft also like to congratulate our other founding members:
- Core Security
- Courion Corporation
- Herta Security
- Mancala Networks
- Quarri Technologies
- Sekimia sarl
- The Email Laundry
As a founding member CyberSoft sees the importance of the ISVA to the computer security community and is dedicated to helping further it's goals.
Want More Info?
Need more information about how we can help protect your servers and safeguard your desktops no matter what OS they run?